What is CrossFit
10 Physical Skills We Train
- Cardiovascular Endurance - The ability of the body systems to gather, process, and transport oxygen.
- Stamina - The ability of the body to process, store, deliver, and utilize energy.
- Strength - The ability of a muscular unit, or combo of muscular units to apply force.
- Flexibility - The ability of maximizing range of motion at a given joint.
- Power - The ability of a muscular unit, or combo of muscular units to apply maximum force in minimum time.
- Speed - The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
- Coordination - The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
- Agility - The ability to minimize transition time between one movement pattern to another.
- Accuracy - The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
- Balance - The ability to control the placement of the bodies' center of gravity in relation to its' support base.